Transformation & Wellness
50% off 3 meal plan package.
- For further information call (322) 178 2993.
- 50% off 3 meal plan package.
- Must present coupon.
- Valid March & April 2018
- This Special can be used before April 30, 2018 at 6:00pm
- Special valid from monday to friday 9:00am to 6:00pm
- This establishment only accepts printed Specials
- Special valid 60 days from date of issue of this offer
- Special does not apply with other promotions
- Once purchased, Specials of this offer are not refundable
- Offer available only through www.pdiclub.com
More Information About Alondra Zermeño Nutritionist
Licensed in Nutrition-Universidad del Valle de Atemajac (UNIVA), Campus Puerto Vallarta.
Certification as a professional trainer-Asociacion de Fisicoconstructivismo y Fitness del estado de Jalisco A.C.
Certification as an Anthropometrist ISAK-International Society for the Advancement of the Kinanthropometry.
Degree of actualization for professional licensed nutritionist.
I am passionate about nutrition and I love what I do, I am thankful to have the opportunity to help people be happy leading a healthy lifestyle.
I am dedicated to personalized nutrition advice in my office located on Francisco Villa in Puerto Vallarta. I am here to guide you and give you support every step of the way during the process of change the most important issue is your health and my purpose is to contribute to you having a healthier lifestyle with greater productivity and better quality of life.
During the individual consultations an evaluation of your general health is done, we will analyze your current nutrition and eating habits, and will due an analysis to determine your body mass index as well as percentage of fat, size and weight, I will guide you towards balanced diet by designing an specific weight control plan for your specific needs and lifestyle, so that you can reach your goals in effective permanent manner.
Specialties and services:
- Balanced Nutrition and Proper Eating.
- Weight control: Loss or Gain
- Disorders related to eating habits.
- Overweight and obesity
- Nutrition for sport athletes
- Gastrointestinal Illnesses