Pie Diabetico Vallarta
- 15 % DESCUENTO PARA MIEMBROS
Diabetic foot is one of the most frequent complications of diabetes, with a high sanitary cost and causing a great number of physical and psychic incapacity. It is produced by the individual or joint action of:
* Decreased circulation of lower limbs.
* Alteration of the peripheral nervous system, especially the lack of sensitivity and decrease of muscle strength.
* Modification of the points of support of the feet.
It is therefore important to determine the risk of developing foot ulcers, and to have the lower limb health examination once a year.
Features and Payment Methods
Información de Contacto
- Fatima Farias Romero
- (322) 152 7716
- El Centro
- Basilio Badillo #365 Hospital cmq centro segundo piso, Col. Emiliano Zapata, Puerto Vallarta